1.For Individual Clients:
- The clients using our services apart from Buddy UP are bound to the following terms and condition.
- Taking out travel insurance is highly recommended before you come to Japan. We cannot be liable for any damages during your tour, which may arise from causes beyond our control.
- The clients are required to make the payment to the company to confirm the booking.
- The Clients are to pay the charges for the transportation, meal and any charges to enter the specific place for themselves as well as the guides.
- In case of an appointment with a guide the clients are to pay at least 1500JPY or a payment of kindness for the meal of the guide.
- In case the guide cancels on you at the last minute due to an unexpected reason, you can then decide on cancelling or going along with another guide we provide.
- All the information you provide will be saved in our database and will not be reveled. Unless there is case of act of violation of any Japanese laws.
- To complete and confirm the appointment the client is required to make the payment.
2.For The Guides
- Every travel guide registered are bound to following terms.
- By letting us post your details on website you are bound to all of our current and any future terms and conditions mentioned here.Please know that if there are any changes made in section you will be notified.
- Every guide should fulfill their duties once they confirm an appointment
with the clients.
In every payment made by the client, TravlBuddy will be credited with 15%
of the payment made by the clients to the guides.
Guides are required to inform us when they are not working and if they arequitting.
The payment will be made to a certain guide only if that certain guide was
chosen by the client and the guide completed his appointment with them.
If the client were to choose a service from “experience the culture ” or
Package Tour, then you shall be bound to act accordingly and complete the task involved in the category.
If by some reason you won’t be able make it to the appointment you are
required to inform us 24hrs before or in some unforeseen circumstances an hour before.
In case of any tour booking the company is not liable for the payment ofyour meal or transportation.
3.For Buddy Up Users
4.For The Customers Who Buy Tickets
- Tickets/vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or destroyed. We will be unable to help you if you lose your tickets/voucher. Please do not call or visit the venue to try to enter without your tickets/voucher. Unused tickets/vouchers cannot be refunded.
- Pre-orders may be canceled and refunded only if we receive notice by email from you before 7:00AM Japan time on the first day of actual ticket sales. Please try to give us as much notice as you can. In the case of a canceled pre-order, we will be able to refund all costs, including ticket cost with Paypal fees, our service charge.
- If we have already purchased your tickets, but have not yet sent them, only the shipping cost is refundable. However, we might be able to help you to re-sell your tickets to another customer. Please contact us for more information.
- If we have already purchased and sent your tickets, then we cannot give you any refund. However, we might be able to help you to re-sell your tickets to another customer, if We have a request from another customer.
- Sumo events are rarely canceled (in the last 60 years, only one major tournament has been canceled). If your event is canceled, the following rules will apply) The face value of the ticket will be refunded to you. How this happens depends on the event and the circumstances of your order. In some cases, you will be able to visit the arena yourself to get the refund. In other cases, you will be able to mail the tickets back to us to apply for the refund on your behalf. The customer will be responsible for the cost of sending the tickets back to us. Please note that in order to get a refund, the original tickets must be returned. No refund will be given by the Sumo Association to either you or us if the original tickets cannot be produced.b) Our service charge, normally 1,200 yen per ticket, is refundable.c) Shipping costs are refundable only if we have not sent your tickets at the time we receive notice of the event cancellation. If your tickets have already been shipped,we cannot refund shipping costs.d) Paypal fees added to the tickets, a small percentage which is usually the difference between the face value of the ticket and the ticket cost we charge, are only refundable if both of the following are true:i) We obtain your ticket refund for you. This could happen if you send the tickets back to us by mail, or if we still had your tickets because they were not yet shipped.In some cases, the customer will be able to apply for the refund on their own, and in such cases we cannot refund Paypal fees.ii) Your Paypal payment was received less than 60 days before we apply for the refund.
We are not responsible for any shipments that are not delivered if:a) you gave us an incorrect address for shipping.b) there is nobody at the address to receive the shipment and you do not make arrangements with your post office to receive it.c) your country’s post office fails to deliver for any reason.d) your hotel rejects or loses your shipment for any reason.